Re: [XP] authority

  • Victor
    Message 1 of 54 , Jun 16, 2009
      As the following anecdote from the internet illustrates it, there are problems with professionals too:

      I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area and.
      went to the lost luggage office and reported the loss.
      The woman there smiled and told me not to worry
      because she was a trained professional and
      said I was in good hands. 'Now,' she asked me,
      'Has your plane arrived yet?'...

      Víctor