Re: [XP] Software Development Research Questionnaire

  • George Paci
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 12, 2009
      I wrote:
      > eisha_hasnain wrote:
      >
      >> Hello,
      >>
      >> I am a student at Brunel University London. I invite you to complete the Software Development Research Questionnaire, which
      >>

      > We get a lot of these. I think it's time to split them off into their
      > own email list.
      >
      > Name suggestions?
      >
      > --George <gpaci@...>
      >
      > Software consultant with special expertise in
      > general purpose GPU (GPGPU) computing
      >
      > PS: Vg'f n wbxr.

      It seems I've been too subtle (there's a first time for everything).
      "Vg'f n wbxr" is not Klingon; it's the triple-rot-13-encrypted
      ciphertext of "It's a joke."

      Think about it: the entire point of such requests is to reach *the*
      *people on this list*.

      --George <gpaci at tiac dot net>

      PS: re: triple-rot-13: "Vg'f n wbxr."