CFS: XP Days Germany 2009

  • Johannes Link
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009
      Attached you find an abridged English version of the original CFS
      in German (http://www.xpdays.de/2009/callforsessions.html)

      Johannes (PC chair)

      -------------
      Call for Sessions XP Days Germany 2009, Nov 26 to Nov 28, Karlsruhe, Germany

      The main conference language is German, sessions and contributions
      in English are welcome.

      We invite you to suggest sessions concerning all flavours of
      Agile software development including Extreme Programming, Scrum,
      Crystal, FDD and Kanban. We welcome both advanced topics and
      beginners' sessions and encourage you to propose unusual session
      formats.

      Since 2008 we have installed an open review process. Anybody can
      review any proposal and view all reviews.

      Please submit your session proposal on
      http://www.conftool.com/xpdays2009

      _Important Dates_

      * Deadline for submissions and reviews: July 31
      * Announcement of acceptance or rejection: August 8
      * Conference: Nov 26 to Nov 28 (the 28th is community day)

      _Program Committee_

      * Fahd Al-Fatish, andrena objects ag
      * Jens Coldewey, Coldewey Consulting
      * Tammo Freese
      * Bastian Harmsen
      * Martin Heider
      * Michael Hüttermann
      * Dierk Koenig, Canoo Engineering AG
      * Johannes Link, (Vorsitzender des Programm-Komitees)
      * Christoph Mathis
      * Dr. Matthias Müller, IDOS AG
      * Joseph Pelrine
      * Ilja Preuss