Re: [XP] Pair Programming problem: 3 pros 2 cons. What to do?

  • Ilja Preuß
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 4, 2009
      2009/6/4 Michael Dubakov <firefalcon@...>:
      > Interesting enough, quality has been improved.
      > We have less bugs in production in new stories.
      > But to be honest, productivity  decreased.

      Frankly, I have trouble understanding how these two assertions can be
      true at the same time, as in my experience, bugs are one of the worst
      productivity killers you could have.

      How do you measure productivity?

      Curious, Ilja
    • Charlie Poole
      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 9, 2009
        Also, do *not* just decide to pair and do it without
        some in-depth discussion of how to do it. Developers
        tend to think it's "obvious" but it isn't always so.

        Charlie