Agile 2009 Conference Program is Ready - Register Now

  • Nancy Van Schooenderwoert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2009
      Hi,

      I'm volunteering on the Agile 2009 committee to publicize the
      conference this year. There are just 2 of us, myself and Eric
      Lefevre-Ardant, so we need your help too. Consider relaying the below
      publicity message to other local lists you're a member of (where it
      wouldn't be seen as inappropriate). And if you're planning to come to
      the conference - register soon. You'll save money, and it's going to be
      a terrific program!
      - Nancy V.

      Agile 2009 Conference

      August 24 - 28, Chicago, USA

      Don't wait! The early bird pricing is still available! Only $1799 for a
      regular registration - and many discounts are available. See
      http://agile2009.agilealliance.org/ "Registration" tab for more details.

      NEWS! Agile Conference Program has been Announced

      Alistair Cockburn will give keynote "I Come to Bury Agile, Not to Praise
      It”

      Agile software development was defined from small, colocated projects in
      the 1990s. It has since spread to large, distributed, commercial
      projects around the world, affecting the IEEE, the PMI, the SEI and the
      Department of Defense. Agile development now sits in a larger landscape
      and needs to be viewed accordingly.

      Jared Spool will give keynote "The Dawning of the Age of Experience”

      Experience design is no longer a nice-to-have luxury of a few
      organizations with tons of money and exceptional visionary management.
      It’s become commonplace for organizations that build products and web
      sites. In his usual entertaining and insightful manner, Jared will talk
      about what it takes to build a design team that meets today’s needs.

      More info on the keynotes http://agile2009.org/keynotes

      Agile 2009 is the premier international Agile conference. The full
      program has just been announced, and you can see all of the sessions
      listed here:
      http://agile2009.org/programOverview

      Show your support - Get a cool badge for your website or blog! When
      visitors click on it they'll be directed to the Agile Alliance home
      page. Get your badge here
      http://agile2009.agilealliance.org/badges

      Sign up to receive email updates about the Agile 2009 conference - click
      the button here http://agile2009.agilealliance.org/

      Now is the right time to register!
      ----------------------------------
      * Super early bird prices are available, but they are selling out fast

      * Airline tickets prices are still low

      * Our partner, United Airlines, offers a special 5% discount on top of
      their lowest fares. Check out the page
      http://agile2009.agilealliance.org/information

      * The official hotel - Hyatt Regency - has rooms set aside at special
      rates for you. Link to it via the 'Registration' tab at
      http://agile2009.org/programOverview to get the discounts.

      Nancy Van Schooenderwoert, Lean-Agile Partners Inc.

      781 301 1822 US mobile
      nancyv@...

      http://www.leanagilepartners.com

      Specialties: Agile coaching for Embedded Systems, for Data Migrations,
      and for leadership of Lean-Agile change organization wide