[ANN] Reminder Agile Ottawa Meeting Tomorrow, April 28th

  • Dave Rooney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2009
      Hello all!

      (Apologies to those who receive this from multiple lists!)

      Just a reminder that the April Agile Ottawa meeting will take place
      tomorrow, April 28th, from 6-8 PM at The Code Factory
      (http://www.thecodefactory.ca/).

      This month we have an experienced Scrum Product Owner joining us. Paul
      Relf, has helped to implement Scrum at Nortel, will discuss his
      experiences learning about Agile and rolling out Agile on a large
      distributed project. Paul has also helped train other product owners.

      Please note as well that the Agile Ottawa blog is available at
      http://agileottawa.wordpress.com . Please subscribe to the RSS feed to
      receive notifications of our events.

      See you there!

      --