RE: [XP][:-] Read or Don't Read?

  • Joshua Kerievsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      Maybe this is just new to me, but I thought I'd point out how much I like
      people adding [:-] to their email headers when the sum total of their message
      is about humor and fun. I think this practice offers a perfect compromise for
      those who would or would not banish humorous one-liners on this heavy-traffic
      list. This helps me make better decisions about what to read or not read --
      thanks to whomever started the practice. --jk

      Industrial Logic, Inc.
      Joshua Kerievsky, founder
      mailto:joshua@...
      http://industriallogic.com