Re: [XP] Master Craftsman Teams

  • Kim Gräsman
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 2, 2009
      Hi David,

      On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 20:54, David H. <dmalloc@...> wrote:

      >> What would be your hopes and worries?
      >>
      > I would hope that this is another thoughtful Uncle Bob joke and that
      > you are not serious.

      Of course I'm serious. I don't necessarily think it seems like a great
      idea, but I don't know all that much.

      I'm just toying with the idea -- it'd be interesting to explore its
      limits before dismissing it.

      - Kim
    • Brad Appleton
      Message 39 of 39 , Apr 7, 2009
        Julian Hall wrote:
        > > Why should we expect the choice of "profession" at that age
        > > to be reasonably more stable than their choice of "major"?
        >
        > I realised that the only profession I wanted to work in was software
        > development when I was 14, and I haven't looked back since. Not a day
        > has passed that I have regretted that choice. I imagine that for a lot
        > of us it has been a very similar experience.

        Yes - I'm sure that is the case for many on this list. I wonder what the
        percentage of people that is true for out of all those in the past 20
        years that majored in CS at an undergraduate institution and were <=20
        years old at that time.

        --
        Brad Appleton <brad {AT} bradapp.net>