Re: [XP] Ann: Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master Training Courses for April 2009

  • Balaji D L
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1 11:09 AM
      Hi Scott,
      You got all the sunday's of April not blocked yet. Guess you can give training at Chennai, India on those days. :-)

      Thank you.
      Regards
      Balaji D Loganathan, Spritle Software

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1 2:33 PM
        Do you have to read the SCUM Manifesto before attending?

        http://www.amazon.com/SCUM-Manifesto-Valerie-Solanas/dp/1859845533/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1238621423&sr=8-1

        /Henrik

        --
        Henrik Kniberg
        http://www.crisp.se
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2 6:19 AM
          Scott Ambler wrote:
          > I’ll be teaching Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master courses in the
          > following cities this month:

          Cute, Scott. I /like/ it.

          Just one nit to pick: You mention "a very serious ethical lapse within
          the agile community." If I'm thinking of the same thing you are, then I
          don't think it's "within the agile community." The domain registrant of
          the website recently offering Agile certification has his resume online,
          and it doesn't mention any Agile experience at all.

          cheers,
          George

        • Cory Foy
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 2 9:34 AM
            All,

            The domain registrant of WAQB is *not* the one who created or built the
            website. He merely owns a product which "point and click" builds
            websites. I've spoken with him personally, and he assured me that he
            knew nothing about WAQB or what it is all about.

            Cory

            --
            Cory Foy
            http://www.cornetdesign.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 3 5:11 AM
              > April 2-3 Toronto, Canada
              > April 6-7 Sydney, Australia

              Scott was in South Africa. Giving talks between 1 ad 3 of April.
              I think this is April fools thing.

              M.
              --
              I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew); Their names
              are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.