Re: [XP] Ann: Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master Training Courses for April 2009

  • Guilherme Lopes
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2009
      I don't care about wrong spelling. I'll only care about having a seal on my
      e-mail signature for only $995. Awesome!

      Ps.: Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

      2009/4/1 Doug Swartz <daswartz@...>

      > Scott,
      >
      > I think you have a spell-check problem.
      >
      > Because, while I question the validity of the certification
      > schemes currently in vogue, I certainly don't consider my
      > colleagues and good friends to be scum masters.
      >
      > Doug Swartz
      >

      > Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 10:55:51 PM, Scott Ambler wrote:
      >
      > > I�ll be teaching Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master courses in the following
      > cities this month:
      >
      > > April 2-3 Toronto, Canada
      > > April 6-7 Sydney, Australia
      > > April 8-9 Munich, Germany
      > > April 10-11 Tokyo, Japan
      > > April 13-14 Sao Paulo, Brazil
      > > April 15-16 Helsinki, Finland
      > > April 17-18 Chicago, USA
      > > April 20-21 Moscow, Russia
      > > April 22-23 London, England
      > > April 24-25 Shanghai, China
      > > April 27-28 Los Angeles, USA
      > > April 29-30 Johannesburg, South Africa
      >
      > > For this month only the fee is $995 per person if you enroll online, or
      > $1,195 per person if you enroll at the door. For more information about
      > becoming a Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master and to
      > > enroll, visit http://www.ambysoft.com/certification/scam.html .
      >
      > > If you�re interested in becoming a Scum Certified(TM) Trainer, visit
      > http://www.ambysoft.com/certification/scamArtist.html
      >
      > > Thanks.
      >
      > > - Scott
      > > PS -- Please forward this announcement to other appropriate mailing
      > lists.

    • Balaji D L
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2009
        Hi Scott,
        You got all the sunday's of April not blocked yet. Guess you can give training at Chennai, India on those days. :-)

        Thank you.
        Regards
        Balaji D Loganathan, Spritle Software

        ________________________________
[...]

        http://ca.toolbar yahoo.com.

      • Henrik Kniberg
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 2009
          Do you have to read the SCUM Manifesto before attending?

          http://www.amazon.com/SCUM-Manifesto-Valerie-Solanas/dp/1859845533/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1238621423&sr=8-1

          /Henrik

          --
          Henrik Kniberg
          http://www.crisp.se
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 2, 2009
            Scott Ambler wrote:
            > I’ll be teaching Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master courses in the
            > following cities this month:

            Cute, Scott. I /like/ it.

            Just one nit to pick: You mention "a very serious ethical lapse within
            the agile community." If I'm thinking of the same thing you are, then I
            don't think it's "within the agile community." The domain registrant of
            the website recently offering Agile certification has his resume online,
            and it doesn't mention any Agile experience at all.

            cheers,
            George

          • Cory Foy
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 2, 2009
              All,

              The domain registrant of WAQB is *not* the one who created or built the
              website. He merely owns a product which "point and click" builds
              websites. I've spoken with him personally, and he assured me that he
              knew nothing about WAQB or what it is all about.

              Cory

              --
              Cory Foy
              http://www.cornetdesign.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 3, 2009
                > April 2-3 Toronto, Canada
                > April 6-7 Sydney, Australia

                Scott was in South Africa. Giving talks between 1 ad 3 of April.
                I think this is April fools thing.

                M.
                --
                I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew); Their names
                are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.