Ann: Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master Training Courses for April 2009

  • Scott Ambler
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2009
      I’ll be teaching Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master courses in the following cities this month:

      April 2-3 Toronto, Canada
      April 6-7 Sydney, Australia
      April 8-9 Munich, Germany
      April 10-11 Tokyo, Japan
      April 13-14 Sao Paulo, Brazil
      April 15-16 Helsinki, Finland
      April 17-18 Chicago, USA
      April 20-21 Moscow, Russia
      April 22-23 London, England
      April 24-25 Shanghai, China
      April 27-28 Los Angeles, USA
      April 29-30 Johannesburg, South Africa

      For this month only the fee is $995 per person if you enroll online, or $1,195 per person if you enroll at the door. For more information about becoming a Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master and to enroll, visit http://www.ambysoft.com/certification/scam.html .

      If you’re interested in becoming a Scum Certified(TM) Trainer, visit http://www.ambysoft.com/certification/scamArtist.html

      Thanks.

      - Scott
      PS -- Please forward this announcement to other appropriate mailing lists.

      http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com
    • Nina Niskanen
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2009
        I'd say it's an April fool. ;)

        Nina

        --
        I reject your reality and substitute my own. -- Adam Savage
      • Guilherme Lopes
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 2009
          I don't care about wrong spelling. I'll only care about having a seal on my
          e-mail signature for only $995. Awesome!

          Ps.: Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

          2009/4/1 Doug Swartz <daswartz@...>

          > Scott,
          >
          > I think you have a spell-check problem.
          >
          > Because, while I question the validity of the certification
          > schemes currently in vogue, I certainly don't consider my
          > colleagues and good friends to be scum masters.
          >
          > Doug Swartz
          >

          > Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 10:55:51 PM, Scott Ambler wrote:
          >
          > > I�ll be teaching Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master courses in the following
          > cities this month:
          >
          > > April 2-3 Toronto, Canada
          > > April 6-7 Sydney, Australia
          > > April 8-9 Munich, Germany
          > > April 10-11 Tokyo, Japan
          > > April 13-14 Sao Paulo, Brazil
          > > April 15-16 Helsinki, Finland
          > > April 17-18 Chicago, USA
          > > April 20-21 Moscow, Russia
          > > April 22-23 London, England
          > > April 24-25 Shanghai, China
          > > April 27-28 Los Angeles, USA
          > > April 29-30 Johannesburg, South Africa
          >
          > > For this month only the fee is $995 per person if you enroll online, or
          > $1,195 per person if you enroll at the door. For more information about
          > becoming a Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master and to
          > > enroll, visit http://www.ambysoft.com/certification/scam.html .
          >
          > > If you�re interested in becoming a Scum Certified(TM) Trainer, visit
          > http://www.ambysoft.com/certification/scamArtist.html
          >
          > > Thanks.
          >
          > > - Scott
          > > PS -- Please forward this announcement to other appropriate mailing
          > lists.

        • Doug Swartz
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 1, 2009

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 1, 2009
              Hello, Doug. On Wednesday, April 1, 2009, at 8:53:00 AM, you
              wrote:

              > I think you have a spell-check problem.

              See important information in my greeting line.

              www.xprogramming.com/blog
              Attend our CSM Plus Course!
              Do only what is necessary. Keep only what you need.
            • Balaji D L
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 1, 2009
                Hi Scott,
                You got all the sunday's of April not blocked yet. Guess you can give training at Chennai, India on those days. :-)

                Thank you.
                Regards
                Balaji D Loganathan, Spritle Software

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 1, 2009
                  Do you have to read the SCUM Manifesto before attending?

                  http://www.amazon.com/SCUM-Manifesto-Valerie-Solanas/dp/1859845533/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1238621423&sr=8-1

                  /Henrik

                  --
                  Henrik Kniberg
                  http://www.crisp.se
                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 2, 2009
                    Scott Ambler wrote:
                    > I’ll be teaching Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master courses in the
                    > following cities this month:

                    Cute, Scott. I /like/ it.

                    Just one nit to pick: You mention "a very serious ethical lapse within
                    the agile community." If I'm thinking of the same thing you are, then I
                    don't think it's "within the agile community." The domain registrant of
                    the website recently offering Agile certification has his resume online,
                    and it doesn't mention any Agile experience at all.

                    cheers,
                    George

                  • Cory Foy
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 2, 2009
                      All,

                      The domain registrant of WAQB is *not* the one who created or built the
                      website. He merely owns a product which "point and click" builds
                      websites. I've spoken with him personally, and he assured me that he
                      knew nothing about WAQB or what it is all about.

                      Cory

                      --
                      Cory Foy
                      http://www.cornetdesign.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 3, 2009
                        > April 2-3 Toronto, Canada
                        > April 6-7 Sydney, Australia

                        Scott was in South Africa. Giving talks between 1 ad 3 of April.
                        I think this is April fools thing.

                        M.
                        --
                        I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew); Their names
                        are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.