Re: [XP] Re: integration comments

  • Brad Stiles
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 26, 2009
      > My experience has been that when you get to a level of process maturity where
      > stories are implemented in business priority order, starting from the most valuable...
      > And the system is continuously ready to ship.  And there are nearly no detectable
      > bugs (and almost none of them are critical).  Then the branching issues largely
      > disappear.

      Do you have one product? One application? If one doesn't work on
      more than one thing in parallel (not individually, of course, but as
      an organization), i.e. no maintenance of old versions, no multiple
      programs involved in a change, no multiple product lines, I suppose
      that might be true.

      /bs
    • Tim Ottinger
      Message 41 of 41 , Apr 1 6:31 AM
        How would you feel about working on only one thing at a time
        in order to make everything simpler? Serializing the work flow
        instead of scattering it?

        Tim Ottinger
        http://agileinaflash.blogspot.com/
        http://agileotter.blogspot.com/