[ANN] Old coach, new BLOG, new public course

  • Rob Myers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2009
      Old coach:

      It occurred to me today that it's been over 11 years since I learned the
      ways of The Force...er, uh, I mean Extreme Programming. I remember "Agile"
      as just a wee community, without a name. My how we've grown!

      (...and now I have to pair-program with reading glasses.)

      ----

      New BLOG:

      http://PowersOfTwo.agileInstitute.com

      My first entry is a bit of a narrative. I will (I promise) make most future
      posts easy to digest in a single viewing. Subscribe, and let's share our
      Agile experiences.

      ----

      New public course:

      Real World Agile Testing with Fit and FitNesse
      23-24 March 2009
      Denver, CO

      "Denver?!" You know you want to go skiing! Make it a partial-business
      trip...

      Target audience: Teams of testers and developers. There will be
      hands-on-computer activities! You can optionally bring your own story
      cards, or use ours.

      Visit http://agilefortesters.com for details.

      ----

      Thanks for your time!