Lean, Agile event Paris

  • jamie_ayre
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      Hi,

      We are organizing a one day event in Paris, France (March 26, 2009) around the theme 'The
      Lean, Agile Approach to High-Integrity Software'. Jim Sutton (author Lean Software Strategies)
      will keynote and other members of the EU Agile/Lean community will present (Alexandre
      Boutin - Yahoo, Emmanuel Chenu - Thales). The event is free of charge. For more info and to
      register, please visit:

      www.adacore.com/lean-event

      Hopefully we'll see a few of you at the event.