[ANN] Lean/Agile event Paris March 26

  • jamie_ayre
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009
      To the moderators,

      Apologies but I couldn't find an address to contact you directly. I would like to post the
      following mail to the group:

      "Hi,

      We are organizing a one day event in Paris (March 26, 2009) around the
      theme 'The Lean, Agile Approach to High-Integrity Software'. The event is free of charge. Jim
      Sutton (author Lean Software Strategies) will keynote along with other members from the
      European Lean/Agile community (Alexandre Boutin - Yahoo, Emmanuel Chenu - Thales). For
      more info and to register, please visit:

      www.adacore.com/lean-event"

      Is this considered as spam?

      Thanks for your time and help,

      Jamie