Re: [XP] Pair Programming Blog Entry

  • Pieter Nagel
    Message 1 of 50 , Feb 15, 2009
      On Sat, 2009-02-14 at 08:25 -0700, John Roth wrote:

      > The scheme you're proposing seems a bit too complicated to work
      > well - it might have a problem with geometric expansion of the number
      > of accounts.

      Indeed. But with the current team size of 4, an account per pair seems a
      manageable scheme to get going with.

      The problem with other schemes, like signing commits with digital
      signatures, is that our source control tool (bazaar) at the moment
      allows only one signature per commit, and doesn't make provision for a
      signature by a reviewer either.

      --
      Pieter Nagel
      www.nagel.co.za