Re: I know I need help, but don't know what question(s) to ask

  • tony_t_tubbs
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 10 5:20 PM
      We've been concluding this ourselves, but feeling that somehow we must
      be missing something. As you say, it doesn't lent itself to TDD, but
      it doesn't lent itself to TAD, or any other sort of T we can come up
      with. As I said, we think we've been doing pretty well with the
      utility sorts of classes we write, which include the boilerplate stuff
      to make things easier for our clients. It just felt wrong to write,
      depending on how may widgets we have to end up skinning, several
      hundred lines of code without unit tests. It is reassuring that we
      are not missing it as much as we thought.