Re: [XP] Pressure is the mind-killer

  • Pieter Nagel
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2009
      On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 08:07 -0800, Joshua Kerievsky wrote:

      > Are you cutting out the fat in the requirements (user stories)? That
      > nearly always helps us go faster...

      Our requirements have already been trimmed multiple times, and there is
      no more fat to cut that we know of.

      However, even though we WILL need to finish all of X, Y and Z
      contractually, there is still great business value in finishing X, then
      Y, then Z. It means that the CEO will tend to have less awkward
      discussions with outside parties about "we're not finished with
      anything!" and more about "we've finished everything except Z".

      And the CEO instantly saw the business value in that.

      --
      Pieter Nagel
      www.nagel.co.za