Re: [XP] [mod] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Adam Sroka
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
      On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 8:19 AM, Victor <vmgoldberg@...> wrote:
      >> If the
      >> sender is a member of the list (and not in moderation) there's not much
      >> that can be done to prevent such mistakes from going through.
      >
      > What can be done is to rise the consciousness that this is an unpleasant
      > posting.

      Consciousness is overrated. I endeavor to spend more of my day unconscious.
    • Victor
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
        > Consciousness is overrated. I endeavor to spend more of my day
        > unconscious.

        Isn't it great you can do it, at least for a while? :-)

        Victor

        =======================================

        >>> sender is a member of the list (and not in moderation) there's not much
        >>> that can be done to prevent such mistakes from going through.
        >>
        >> What can be done is to rise the consciousness that this is an unpleasant
        >> posting.
        >>

        > Consciousness is overrated. I endeavor to spend more of my day
        > unconscious.

      • Victor
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
          > If awareness worked, we wouldn't need a suite of tests.

          We need the awareness to be ready to build the suite of tests, which in turn
          rise our awareness of bugs as they are identified by the tests. :-)

          Víctor