Re: [XP] The Whole Enchilada

    Message 1 of 87 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hello, Mary. On Sunday, February 1, 2009, at 9:59:31 AM, you
      wrote:

      > I'm with Josh on this. I see lots of floundering Scrum initiatives,
      > typically due to the assumption that essential technical practices will
      > be discovered by "the team" and they are not. Can you explain where the
      > incentive would come from to write up the stories? Why bother?

      How about the fact that lots of Scrum initiatives flounder owing to
      lack of technical practices? Learning that might improve the chances
      of Scrum initiatives.

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Knowledge must come through action;
      you can have no test which is not fanciful,
      save by trial. -- Sophocles
    • Brad Appleton
      Message 87 of 87 , Feb 7, 2009
        Thanks Charlie for the thoughts and advice!