Re: [XP] Agile toolset questions (particularly code inspections....)

  • Craig A
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 3, 2008
      Appreciate the info - I'm aware of coding dojo's but I don't think it would
      work for our purposes here - we have a large team which is a mix of
      employees and external contractors, and all very geographically diverse.
      We could improve things for the employees, but tough to mandate something
      like this on external contractors, where part of the concern is. But a
      valid idea.

      Thanks.

      --
      Craig.