Blog entry - The Practices Do Matter... at First

  • Dave Rooney
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2008
      "With all the recent talk about the Decline and Fall of Agile, I've seen
      a number of comments about how we should focus on the Values and
      Principles of the Agile Manifesto and not on the practices of any one
      approach. I agree with this to a point. Once a team has matured within a
      particular process then absolutely they can really begin to tailor it to
      suit their local circumstances using the Values and Principles as their
      guide."

      http://practicalagility.blogspot.com/2008/11/practices-do-matter-at-first.html

      --

      Dave Rooney