Re: [XP] Re: Marketing Point?

  • Steven Gordon
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 19, 2008
      I would vote to expect little to no correlation between those that use
      agile software development methods and "effective companies" (if we
      define that to mean ones that survive the current economic downturn).
      I would expect age, size, being privately held, P/E (if public), and
      employee retention to all have higher correlations with survival.

      If we limit the context to companies whose core competence is software
      development, then I might expect some correlation, but nothing like
      "day and night".

      Steve