Practices (Shu), Principles (Ha) and Values (Ri)

  • Markus Gaertner
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2008
      Lately I realized a correlation between practices, principles and values and
      the ShuHaRi principle. Here is a link to my blogentry on it:
      http://blog.shino.de/index.php?/archives/18-Skillset-development.html

      I appreciate feedback whether to follow this scheme or if it turns out to be a
      dead-end.

      Kind regards
      Markus Gärtner
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2008
        Hello, Markus. On Saturday, November 15, 2008, at 7:06:12 AM, you
        wrote:

        > Lately I realized a correlation between practices, principles and values and
        > the ShuHaRi principle. Here is a link to my blogentry on it:
        > http://blog.shino.de/index.php?/archives/18-Skillset-development.html

        > I appreciate feedback whether to follow this scheme or if it turns out to be a
        > dead-end.

        It looks interesting, Markus but on my screen it is light gray on
        white. Very hard to read.

        www.xprogramming.com/blog
        To be on the wire is life. The rest is waiting. --Karl Wallenda
      • naive_1010
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 15, 2008
          It is interesting, I'd like it !!
          thanks for sharing

          <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

          > Hello, Markus. On Saturday, November 15, 2008, at 7:06:12 AM, you
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Lately I realized a correlation between practices, principles and
          values and
          > > the ShuHaRi principle. Here is a link to my blogentry on it:
          > > http://blog.shino.de/index.php?/archives/18-Skillset-development.html
          >
          > > I appreciate feedback whether to follow this scheme or if it turns
          out to be a
          > > dead-end.
          >
          > It looks interesting, Markus but on my screen it is light gray on
          > white. Very hard to read.
          >
          > Ron Jeffries
          > www.XProgramming.com
          > www.xprogramming.com/blog
          > To be on the wire is life. The rest is waiting. --Karl Wallenda

        • David H.
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 15, 2008
            On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Ron Jeffries
            <ronjeffries@...> wrote:
            > Hello, Markus. On Saturday, November 15, 2008, at 7:06:12 AM, you
            > wrote:
            >
            >> Lately I realized a correlation between practices, principles and values and
            >> the ShuHaRi principle. Here is a link to my blogentry on it:
            >> http://blog.shino.de/index.php?/archives/18-Skillset-development.html
            >
            >> I appreciate feedback whether to follow this scheme or if it turns out to be a
            >> dead-end.
            >
            > It looks interesting, Markus but on my screen it is light gray on
            > white. Very hard to read.

            Same on my mac :)

            benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu
          • Markus Gaertner
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 15, 2008
              I changed the style I installed. Hopefully this solves at least the reading
              problem. I'll look for a style in a few days, I think.

              Kind regards
              Markus Gärtner

              David H. wrote:
              > On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Ron Jeffries
              > <ronjeffries@...> wrote:
              >> Hello, Markus. On Saturday, November 15, 2008, at 7:06:12 AM, you
              >> wrote:
              >>
              >>> Lately I realized a correlation between practices, principles and values and
              >>> the ShuHaRi principle. Here is a link to my blogentry on it:
              >>> http://blog.shino.de/index.php?/archives/18-Skillset-development.html
              >>> I appreciate feedback whether to follow this scheme or if it turns out to be a
              >>> dead-end.
              >> It looks interesting, Markus but on my screen it is light gray on
              >> white. Very hard to read.
              >>
              > Same on my mac :)

            • Mike Coon
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 15, 2008
                Hi Markus,

                I would like to read the entry, but I am too old for low contrast reading.
                Would you be kind enough to post the text here?

                Thanks,

                Mike

                --
                http://mikeonitstuff.net/ New Blog
                http://mikeonitstuff.com/ Old Blog

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 15, 2008
                  Hello, Markus. On Saturday, November 15, 2008, at 9:35:11 AM, you
                  wrote:

                  > I changed the style I installed. Hopefully this solves at least the reading
                  > problem. I'll look for a style in a few days, I think.

                  Much more readable thanks!

                  www.xprogramming.com/blog
                  A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest. -- Paul Simon