Re: [XP] Missing Messages

  • John Roth
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2008
      Did you check the spam bucket? Gmail quite
      regularly drops moderation notices for me;
      fortunately I check Yahoo every few hours.
      I have noticed the occasional regular forum post
      wind up in the spam bucket as well.

      John Roth

      Matt said:

      Quick question...

      Has anyone besides me on the list noticed messages getting dropped? I
      am set up to get individual emails sent to my Gmail account.

      Twice in the last week I have seen responses to messages that I never
      got. So I sign in to the group and sure enough, there's the message
      but it never showed up in my Gmail.

      Just curious if it's a problem on my end or Yahoo?

      Matt