Missing Messages

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2008
      Quick question...

      Has anyone besides me on the list noticed messages getting dropped? I
      am set up to get individual emails sent to my Gmail account.

      Twice in the last week I have seen responses to messages that I never
      got. So I sign in to the group and sure enough, there's the message
      but it never showed up in my Gmail.

      Just curious if it's a problem on my end or Yahoo?

      Matt
    • mcoon1961@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2008
        I often have to look in the spam folder.

        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2008
          Mike,

          Thanks for the input. I get that a lot in Outlook.. it seems to be more
          stringent (or less smart) about spam than the Gmail web portal. None of
          them show up in my Gmail spam box *or* in my Outlook spam box though
          (which is tied to the Gmail account).

          Thanks again though,

          Matt

          --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, mcoon1961@... wrote:

          > I often have to look in the spam folder.
          >
          > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        • John Roth
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 12, 2008
            Did you check the spam bucket? Gmail quite
            regularly drops moderation notices for me;
            fortunately I check Yahoo every few hours.
            I have noticed the occasional regular forum post
            wind up in the spam bucket as well.

            John Roth