Re: [XP] Customer Satisfaction and Agile Methods

  • Seyit Caglar Abbasoglu
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2008
      I'm a bit confused, all I know about Donald Buresh is he was a phd student
      searching for canditates for an internet survey. He posted this request for
      candiates so many times to different mailing groups that my spam filter
      seems to lock his mail address. Now he has a book?

      I'm caught in the middle now. if I don't read the book and it has some
      significant data I might miss something. If I buy the book and it's just a
      cheap shot for early fame, I feel like dumb.

      Besides, with all regards, the original mail seems to be a *provocative*
      spam of a commercial product.