Re: [XP] Daily Builds

  • J. B. Rainsberger
    Message 1 of 176 , Nov 1, 2008
      On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 5:56 PM, Mike Coon <mcoon1961@...> wrote:
      > I am trying to avoid *dictating* automation. I think that's what they
      > should do, and I've offered to help, but it's their deal.

      If you don't want to force teams to push their shipments to QA, can
      you encourage the consumers of those shipments to demand more frequent
      shipments?
      Your guide to software craftsmanship
    • J. B. Rainsberger
      Message 176 of 176 , Nov 8, 2008
        On 2008-11-02, at 09:42 , Mike Coon wrote:
        > Yes I can. I am working toward a pull system - right now all the
        > links in
        > the chains are weak in some way.

        I can appreciate that problem. Can you help strengthen any of those
        chains? Can we help you do that?
        ----
        Your guide to software craftsmanship
        2005 Gordon Pask Award for contributions to Agile Software Practice