Re: [XP] How to measure Project Progress of an Agile Project

  • Ilja Preuß
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
    • J. B. Rainsberger
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
        On Sat, Nov 1, 2008 at 5:33 AM, Rakesh Pandey <rpandeydelhi@...> wrote:

        > How to measure project progress when executing a project using an Agile
        > methodology. This may seem a question from someone who is trying to migrate
        > from traditional waterfall approach to agile, but this question keeps coming
        > to my mind again and again.

        Rakesh, I imagine others will give you great ideas about what to
        measure; however, I'd like to ask you your question slightly
        differently:

        You've chosen to use agile practices on a project. What kinds of
        results do you expect from using agile practices on this project as
        opposed to doing whatever you used to do on that project?

        If you answer that question for me, then I think you'll answer your
        question for yourself.
        Your guide to software craftsmanship