Reminder: TDD Survey

  • Scott Ambler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2008
      Just wanted to send out another request for people to take a few minutes to fill out the folloiwng survey about TDD adoption rates and impediments to adoption. The URL is:
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=HQCO_2fXfmzVWSwxKy34uixg_3d_3d

      I realize that you're all very busy, more than a little burned out when it comes to filling out surveys (and rightly so), and very likely have more interesting things to do. That said, I'd really appreciate it if you would take the time to fill out this survey. Many organizations are thinking about adopting TDD, or in the process of doing so, and can really benefit from having some solid numbers around what's actually going on out there. I work with companies around the world to improve their internal processes and typically coach senior management to help them understand the implications of adopting agile across their organization, not just on individual IT projects. I've lost track of the number of times that I've gotten them to speed up their agile adoption efforts once they've had some solid numbers which cut through the rhetoric (both positive and negative) that they hear about agile. As you know, I make all of the results of the surveys that I
      run available at www.ambysoft.com/surveys/, including summary slide decks, enabling you to leverage this data within your organizations or customers. So, my argument is that although it's a bit onerous filling out these sorts of surveys a lot of potential good can come of it. My hope is that you'll choose to get involved.

      Thanks in advance.

      - Scott
      Scott W. Ambler
      Practice Leader Agile Development, IBM Rational
      Agile at Scale: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/ambler