Paging Ron Jeffries

  • Mike Coon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      Hey Ron,

      I tried to send you an email offlist but it appears to have fallen into a
      black hole. Please send me your preferred email address.

      Thanks!

      --
      http://mikeonitstuff.net/ New Blog
      http://mikeonitstuff.com/ Old Blog

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
        Hello, Mike. On Monday, October 6, 2008, at 9:49:32 AM, you wrote:

        > I tried to send you an email offlist but it appears to have fallen into a
        > black hole. Please send me your preferred email address.

        To whom it may concern:

        ronjeffries@.... Include [ron] as part of the subject if you're
        not sure you're on my whitelist. You, Mike, are on my whitelist.
        Please send anything I haven't responded to again: I try to respond
        to everything. :)

        www.xprogramming.com/blog
        Perhaps this Silver Bullet will tell you who I am ...