James McGovern has invited you to join the OWASP team at Kiva

  • James McGovern
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hi!

      I want to recruit you to my lending team, OWASP, on Kiva, a non-profit website that allows you to lend as little as $25 to a specific low-income entrepreneur in the developing world. You choose who to lend to - whether a baker in Afghanistan, a goat herder in Uganda, a farmer in Peru, a restaurateur in Cambodia, or a tailor in Iraq - and as they repay the loan, you get your money back.

      If you join my lending team, we can work together to alleviate poverty. Once you're a part of the team, you can choose to have a future loan on Kiva "count" towards our team's impact. The loan is still yours, and repayments still come to you - but you can also choose to have the loan show up in our team's collective portfolio, so our team's overall impact will grow!

      Check out the OWASP lending team, and learn more about lending teams on Kiva in general, by clicking here: http://www.kiva.org/community/viewTeam?team_id=522&_isc=7311793c-e1cc-102b-958e-f6d85b3c1bd5.

      Thanks,
      James McGovern
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        Hello, James. On Thursday, October 2, 2008, at 7:18:49 AM, you
        wrote:

        > [XP] James McGovern has invited you to join the OWASP team at Kiva

        You've been placed on moderation for a perhaps well-intended spam
        violation.

        www.xprogramming.com/blog
        Any errors you find in this are the work of Secret Villains,
        whose mad schemes will soon be revealed. -- Wil McCarthy