Re: [XP] does XP (or agile) make you a better developer?

  • D. André Dhondt
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 2, 2008
      Dmitry,

      In skimming these responses I didn't see what I'd suggest, but sorry if this
      is repetitive:

      I've been really happy by going to my local Agile user's group meetings on a
      regular basis. You can get a pretty good list of them from the Agile
      Alliance site (http://www.agilealliance.org/show/1641). You may hear about
      enough interesting things to try at your current job that you'll be happier;
      or you might meet someone you'd prefer to work with. If there are no groups
      near you, try going to some of the smaller conferences or an open-spaces
      style conference (find them at Agile-ANN@yahoogroups.com)

      --
      D. André Dhondt
      mobile: 001 33 671 034 984

    • Dmitry Kandalov
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 9, 2008
        On Thursday 02 October 2008 11:15:43 D. André Dhondt wrote:

        > In skimming these responses I didn't see what I'd suggest, but sorry if
        > this is repetitive:
        >
        > I've been really happy by going to my local Agile user's group meetings on
        > a regular basis. You can get a pretty good list of them from the Agile
        > Alliance site (http://www.agilealliance.org/show/1641). You may hear about
        > enough interesting things to try at your current job that you'll be
        > happier; or you might meet someone you'd prefer to work with. If there are
        > no groups near you, try going to some of the smaller conferences or an
        > open-spaces style conference (find them at Agile-ANN@yahoogroups.com)

        There are no local group meetings I'm aware of.
        Thanks for advice. I just joined Agile-ANN group.

        Dima