Re: [XP] OT: Quick! I need input for an article!

  • Esther Schindler
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2008
      The article is live -- thanks for help from folks here!

      Microsoft Announces Visual Studio 2010. Developers Respond.

      Microsoft's development environment offers new tools for Agile
      development, software testing enhancements and improved support for
      cloud computing. Microsoft showed us a sneak peek, and we invited
      developers to chime in with their feedback.
      http://www.cio.com/article/451622