Important video

  • Victor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      Because many of us have too much stress in our lives, I thought you'll find this lecture interesting. Don't let the biochemistry bother you. The message is much more powerful than the details.

      I apologize if you received a variation of this message more than once. If this is the case, please delete it.

      VĂ­ctor