bacon

  • Chet Hendrickson
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 23, 2008
      Hello Ron,

      http://www.vanderosefoods.com/ is the top rated bacon according to Cook's Illustrated.

      --
      Best regards,
      Chet mailto:lists@...

    • Chet Hendrickson
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 23, 2008
        Hello All,

        I use an email client called The Bat!. I really like it. I have two email accounts I use and they The Bat! keeps very good track of them. However, if I am clicked on a folder of the lists@... account and try to send Ron an email, The Bat! addresses it to this list. I am apparently to dumb to notice this and off it goes.

        I am trying to figure out why this happens, in the meantime please excuse my error.

        Feel free to try some of this bacon, it is supposed to be very good.

        chet

        Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 10:12:10 AM, you wrote:

        > Hello Ron,

        > http://www.vanderosefoods.com/ is the top rated bacon according to Cook's Illustrated.

        --
        Best regards,
        Chet mailto:lists@...

      • David H.
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 23, 2008
          Hello Chet :)
          > I am trying to figure out why this happens, in the meantime please excuse my error.
          >
          > Feel free to try some of this bacon, it is supposed to be very good.

          viral marketing ehy? Do you own some of that bacon producer :)
          If you want some yummy bacon, I will send you some from home :)

          -d

          benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 23, 2008
            Hello, David. On Tuesday, September 23, 2008, at 10:26:42 AM, you
            wrote:

            > viral marketing ehy? Do you own some of that bacon producer :)
            > If you want some yummy bacon, I will send you some from home :)

            I'll take some ... :)

            www.xprogramming.com/blog
            Will Turner: This is either madness or brilliance.
            Captain Jack Sparrow: It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
          • Andrew Wall
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 23, 2008
              --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Chet Hendrickson <lists@...>
              wrote:

              > Hello Ron,
              >
              > http://www.vanderosefoods.com/ is the top rated bacon according to
              Cook's Illustrated.

              > --
              > Best regards,
              > Chet mailto:lists@...

              Mmmm... Bacon...
            • Tim Ottinger
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 23, 2008
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 23, 2008
                  Hello, Tim. On Tuesday, September 23, 2008, at 10:33:04 PM, you
                  wrote:

                  > http://tottinge.blogsome.com/images/bacon.jpg

                  :)

                  www.xprogramming.com/blog
                  Any errors you find in this are the work of Secret Villains,
                  whose mad schemes will soon be revealed. -- Wil McCarthy
                • Chet Hendrickson
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 24, 2008
                    Hello Tim,

                    What have done?

                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 24, 2008
                      > From: Chet Hendrickson <lists@...>
                      > Hello Tim,
                      >
                      > What have done?

                      THE WHOLE THING!

                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 24, 2008
                      • James Carr
                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 24, 2008
                          There's always the bacon cereal. ;)

                          http://www.speakeasy.org/~sjmaks/cereal/

                          Thanks,
                          James

                          On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 8:53 PM, Tim Ottinger <linux_tim@...> wrote:
                          > And of course, the ultimate BDUF:
                          >
                          > http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZoDEfzarxbk/SLX8OVIIn8I/AAAAAAAAAFI/IvvxZvMnNc0/s1600-h/PBF010-Instant_Bacon.gif

                        • Jeff Grigg
                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 25, 2008
                            --- Tim Ottinger <linux_tim@...> wrote:
                            > http://tottinge.blogsome.com/images/bacon.jpg

                            Inspired! I'm amazed!

                            Now here's five minutes on how bacon is made:

                            (Not a joke; it's real bacon -- it shows all the steps.)
                          • Jeff Grigg
                            Message 13 of 14 , Sep 25, 2008
                              --- "Jeff Grigg" <jeffgrigg@...> wrote:
                              > Inspired! I'm amazed!

                              And, of course, I couldn't miss the opportunity to point out this short
                              series of shorts:

                              "Bacon Samurai"!!!

                              "In feudal Japan a lone strip of bacon travels the ancient land, laying
                              waste to countless breakfast brigands along the way."

                              http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7601765545819995431
                            • Julian Hall
                              Message 14 of 14 , Oct 1, 2008
                                --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Tim Ottinger <linux_tim@...>
                                wrote:

                                > http://tottinge.blogsome.com/images/bacon.jpg

                                Well, you've done it now. You're on John Scalzi's Canonical Bacon Page
                                <http://scalzi.com/whatever/?page_id=1696> . :)