Re: [XP] Writing an acceptance test for the generation of a document

  • Marco Bizzarri
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 18, 2008
      First, I would like to thanks all those who answered to my question.

      I would also detail how I have solved the problem.

      The pdf I'm producing are quite simple, and are, indeed, determined by
      their content.

      Therefore, I'm using the pdftotext command to extract the text from
      the pdfs (the generated one and the reference copy), and I then
      compare them. If they are equals, this is ok for me; if they are
      different, something bad is happening, and I can stop the acceptance.

      Regards
      Marco
      --
      Marco Bizzarri