Free open Source License and New Product

  • mo.sparrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2008
      Hello,

      This is Moran from Typemock, I will appreciate it if you will inform the
      group of the below info.

      Typemock Isolator - .Net Unit Testing software is releasing a free open
      source license, open source developers can use Typemock Isolator for
      Free.

      Also we are releasing a new tool called Typemock Racer which will solve
      a huge problem for multi-thread/multi-core software development.

      Typemock Isolator - is a mocking Framework for Unit Testing

      http://www.typemock.com <http://www.typemock.com/>

      Thanks and please feel free to contact me with any question,

      Moran