Reminder: Agile Accessiblity and Usability Survey

  • Scott Ambler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2008
      Myself and Gloria Reece want to remind you to participate in the 2008 Annual Agile Software Methods Survey: Accessibility and Usability that asks your opinion on information that we need about current practices associated with accessibility and usability in agile settings. Web support for this survey is provided by Ambysoft and ACM SIGDOC.

      Activation of this link (clicking on the link) will take you to a confidential questionnaire that should take no more than 10 minutes of your time. The survey closes on August 31st.

      http://www.sigdoc.org/newsletter/current/jun08features.html#2

      During this brief survey you will be given the opportunity to provide additional thoughts on how we can improve accessibility and usability practices within agile settings. Please provide your contact information so we can follow up and ask not only "what" enhancements we should make, but "how" we can best make them.

      Thank you very much for your continued support of this very important investigation.

      Best regards, Scott Ambler and Gloria Reece

      http://www.flickr.com/gift/