Re: [XP] Collocated vs Dispersed...which is better?

  • William Pietri
    Message 1 of 471 , Aug 1, 2008
      Ken Boucher wrote:
      > I don't know
      > about you but that raises a lot of questions I can't answer.

      It seems like you've gone from an alternative conclusion (people were
      answering the questions mainly with personal opinion) to having
      questions. That sounds like progress to me.

      If those questions bother you, then I'd encourage you to ask them of
      somebody. Or to take some other approach to answering them. Given your
      strong collection of opinions on the quality of other people's surveys,
      one option would be for you to show us how a survey should be done.

      Personally, I'm not particularly fussed. People I deal with generally
      understand the limitation of surveys, so I'm comfortable quoting these
      numbers until something better comes along.

      William
    • Keith Ray
      Message 471 of 471 , Sep 8, 2008
        By the way, "Classes" and "Objects" referring to patterns of
        electrical charges in modern day CPU and Memory chips (or past and
        future equivalents) is a metaphor too.

        --
        C. Keith Ray, IXP Coach, Industrial Logic, Inc.
        http://industriallogic.com 866-540-8336 (toll free)