Re: [XP] Collocated vs Dispersed...which is better?

  • William Pietri
    Message 1 of 471 , Aug 1, 2008
      Scott Ambler wrote:
      > [...]
      > - Co-located agile teams had a 83% success rate
      > - Near-located agile teams had a 72% success rate
      > - Far-located agile teams had a 60% success rate
      >
      > [...]
      >
      > Also, I just wanted to point out the value provided by surveys (or
      > better yet other forms of research for that matter). Instead of
      > having a religious-based discussion we can now have a fact-based one.

      Spoilsport.

      Seriously, thanks for brining this up; I had missed that report of
      yours, and really appreciate having the facts on hand.

      William
    • Keith Ray
      Message 471 of 471 , Sep 8 10:07 AM
        By the way, "Classes" and "Objects" referring to patterns of
        electrical charges in modern day CPU and Memory chips (or past and
        future equivalents) is a metaphor too.

        --
        C. Keith Ray, IXP Coach, Industrial Logic, Inc.
        http://industriallogic.com 866-540-8336 (toll free)