announce: New Google C++ Testing Framework

  • Zhanyong Wan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 5:59 PM
      Hi,

      We are glad to announce that today we have open-sourced Google C++
      Testing Framework (http://code.google.com/p/googletest/), a library
      that helps you write better C++ tests.

      You can read more about the release at
      http://googletesting.blogspot.com/2008/07/announcing-new-google-c-testing.html.
      Please send comments and questions to
      googletestframework@....

      Looking forward to hearing from you!
      --
      Zhanyong Wan
      Software Engineer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 2:12 AM
        I have used UnitTest++ for C++ unit testing. How is googletest better
        or different from existing UnitTest++ framework?
        Regards..........Vijay.
        --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "Zhanyong Wan" <wan@...>