Re: [XP] Re: Agile Management

    Message 1 of 58 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hello, David. On Tuesday, July 1, 2008, at 9:56:59 PM, you wrote:

      > Aikido in everyday life : giving in to get your way
      > Terry Dobson and Victor Miller.
      > Imprint Berkeley, Calif. : North Atlantic Books, c1993.

      I have it, like it.

      > Terry wrote a frequently reprinted story, "A Soft Answer", about an
      > incident on a subway car:
      > http://easternhealingarts.com/Articles/softanswer.html

      Will check it out ... thanks!

      I have tried in my way to be free. -- Leonard Cohen
    • Chris Wheeler
      Message 58 of 58 , Jul 7, 2008
        On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:09 AM, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...>
        wrote:

        > Be that as it may, I don't recall any posts here that have had the
        > violence side in mind. The mind set, and the "deflective" character
        > of Aikido, yes. Violence ... I'm not seeing that.

        No, me neither, it was mainly me thinking out loud and pushing on a whole
        bunch of different ways to view the analogy.

        Chris.