[ANN] Sutherland talk at Google July 21 NYC

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2008
      Jeff Sutherland will be in town leading an Agile 201 course on July
      21-22. He is the co-creator of Scrum.

      He will also give a free talk at Google on July 21. Evening.

      Topic: Hyperproductive distributed Scrum teams

      The talk is based on a paper of the same name, and is similar to a
      talk he will give at Agile 2008.

      If you are interested and have not received the invite, please reach out to me.

      Thanks, Joe

      Joseph Little
      Agile coach, MBA, CST
      Kitty Hawk Consulting, Inc.
      704-376-8881 (Charlotte)
      917-887-1669 (cell)
      http://www.kittyhawkconsulting.com/
      http://leanagiletraining.com/
      Blog: "Agile & Business" (Google that)

    • Kevin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2008
        Do you have to be invited to the free talk at Google? If not, where can I get information about where (I know at Google) and when?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2008
          You do have to get on the list (which means get the formal invite and
          rsvp).

          Can you send me your name and email address offline?

          Thanks, Joe