Agile Software Development

  • Joel Collamer
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 18, 2008
      I'm looking to connect (and possibly sub-contract with or hire) people
      with the following experience:
      Agile (XP, Scrum) software development experience
      Ruby/Rails developer experience (in a complex systems environment)
      Software Developers, PMs, BAs and QAs with Agile experience
      Passion for Agile processes (CI, Pair Programming, etc.)
      Other OO experience (J2EE, .NET)

      If interested, please reply to this email. Look forward to hearing
      from you.

      Joel Collamer