Please help! Doctoral and practitioner research on agile organisations.

  • Ant Grinyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi all,

      I sent a call for participation to the group last week with respect to a
      short (5-10mins)online survey I am conducting for doctoral and
      practitioner research. This is a second call (plea, beg, desperate call
      – please help!) for participate in this research, to provide some
      enlightenment as to the types organisations that adopt agile methods
      such as XP. The survey should only take 5-10mins of your time and can be
      found here:

      http://ou1211237011.agile-adoption.sgizmo.com
      <http://ou1211237011.agile-adoption.sgizmo.com/>

      This is NOT a marketing survey and is used for doctoral and practitioner
      research purposes. I myself have worked in the software industry for
      over 15 years, and I believe this research could provide some
      significant findings with respect to the types of organisation more
      conducive to adopting agile methods. And of course, these findings will
      be shared with the group, if enough responses are returned.

      If you seek further evidence of my purposes please find my name at the
      Maths and Computing department at the Open University, UK.

      Your participation is greatly appreciated, so please join in.

      Thanks,
      Ant Grinyer

      -----
      Senior Business Analyst (Cegedim UK Pharmaceutical Solutions)
      Part-time doctoral candidate (The Open University)