Re: Re[2]: [XP] Community Certified Agile Practitioner (CCPA)

  • J. B. Rainsberger
    Message 1 of 102 , Jun 2, 2008
      On Jun 1, 2008, at 22:35 , Amanda Abelove wrote:
      > Like oDesk?

      I didn't know about oDesk until eight seconds ago when I googled it
      for the first time. Interesting. I've been using elance.com. I have
      signed up at oDesk in case I want to try it out sometime. Thanks for
      the tip.
      ----
      Your guide to software craftsmanship
      2005 Gordon Pask Award for contributions to Agile Software Practice
    • J. B. Rainsberger
      Message 102 of 102 , Jun 2, 2008