Re: [XP] we-vouch-for-waterfall.com and provenagile.org

  • Andrew Chen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      Ron,

      >> Probably that can achieve similar effect as wevouchfor.
      >
      > But wevouchfor is about vouching for individuals as good coaches or
      > programmers or testers or such. It is not about vouching for Agile.

      When a project manager searches for a development team, if he doesn't
      know much about agile, nor particular agile person, then one agile
      person vouching for another agile person doesn't mean too much for
      outsiders.

      Vouching mechanism would work if there is a basic level of trust on
      the agile community.

      A collection of proven agile projects may help people to overcome the
      first hurdle, it can also expose exceptional individuals.

      ~Andrew Chen
      Automate acceptance testing
      Agile Lamp - http://code.google.com/p/agilelamp