Re: [XP] we-vouch-for-waterfall.com and provenagile.org

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hello, Andrew. On Monday, June 2, 2008, at 12:24:28 AM, you wrote:

      > Probably that can achieve similar effect as wevouchfor.

      But wevouchfor is about vouching for individuals as good coaches or
      programmers or testers or such. It is not about vouching for Agile.

      Those who believe complexity is elegant or required don't understand
      the problem. -- John Streiff
    • Andrew Chen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
        Ron,

        >> Probably that can achieve similar effect as wevouchfor.
        >
        > But wevouchfor is about vouching for individuals as good coaches or
        > programmers or testers or such. It is not about vouching for Agile.

        When a project manager searches for a development team, if he doesn't
        know much about agile, nor particular agile person, then one agile
        person vouching for another agile person doesn't mean too much for
        outsiders.

        Vouching mechanism would work if there is a basic level of trust on
        the agile community.

        A collection of proven agile projects may help people to overcome the
        first hurdle, it can also expose exceptional individuals.

        ~Andrew Chen
        Automate acceptance testing
        Agile Lamp - http://code.google.com/p/agilelamp