Re: [XP] Community Certified Agile Practitioner (CCPA)

  • David H.
    Message 1 of 102 , Jun 1, 2008
      On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 6:43 PM, J. B. Rainsberger <jbrains762@...> wrote:

      > On May 29, 2008, at 05:57 , Ron Jeffries wrote:
      >
      >> Hello, George. On Thursday, May 29, 2008, at 12:29:34 AM, you
      >> wrote:

      >> see
      >>
      >> > Work for what purpose?
      >>
      >> I'm concerned that it will seem to work as a purpose to find good
      >> help. (But that in fact it won't.)
      >>
      > We could add feedback to the system. Give clients anonymity and let
      > them add a review saying

      As I mentioned before anoymity removes accountability and that is the
      last thing we want.

      -d

      benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu
    • J. B. Rainsberger
      Message 102 of 102 , Jun 2, 2008
        On Jun 1, 2008, at 22:35 , Amanda Abelove wrote:
        > Like oDesk?

        I didn't know about oDesk until eight seconds ago when I googled it
        for the first time. Interesting. I've been using elance.com. I have
        signed up at oDesk in case I want to try it out sometime. Thanks for
        the tip.
        ----
        Your guide to software craftsmanship
        2005 Gordon Pask Award for contributions to Agile Software Practice